UNIFORM cross-hatch PATTERN
Proven to withstand the toughest situations
Proud to introduce the new line of Liners with Uniform Cross-Hatch Pattern.
After extensive testing on the field and in the lab, Liners are proven to withstand and surpass industry standards,
resulting in a durable long lasting liner.
Some of the key features and benefits of Liners are:
- Induction hardened gray cast iron ensures reliability in the harsh environment of the engine cylinder.
- Uniform Cross hatch pattern provides enhanced surface durability and part lifespan.
- Roll burnished flange to increase strength and durability.
- Anti-corrosive coating on exterior wall protects the liner and extends shelf life.
- New packaging built with extra padding protects the delivery of the liners from our warehouse to your hands.
Liners at a microstructural level:
A: Example of liner microstructure. Graphite flakes scattered in Iron Matrix (orange) are evenly Distributed, not
oriented in random directions.
B: Example of a poor liner microstructure. Microstructures with very small or very large flakes will not be ideal and will lik
C: Example of liner uniform cross hatch pattern.
D: Example of poor and random cross hatch pattern
Uniform Cross Hatch pattern Liners:
|1238206||3508, 3512, 3516|
|1979330||C11, C12, C13|
|2117826||3508, 3012, 3016|
|8N5676||D339, D342, D364|
|8N9174||D353, D379, D398|
* Other part no. not included in the list are available. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions.
Part Numbers are used for reference purposes only