PERFORMANCE ENGINE PARTS
New Replacement Parts for Heavy Equipment
Engine parts are designed and manufactured to work hard as an integrated system. We continually
improve our techniques to ensure you get quality products with the best technology available in the market.
- Counter bored prechamber protects threads from combustion heat and shock.
- Manufactured to rigid tolerances for proper dimensions. Helps assure smooth sealing surfaces, no warping stresses, durability
against cracking and wear.
- Proper machining of water outlet holes to help assure adequate cooling and easy installation.
- Rigid cleaning processes help assure internal passages are free of core sand and metal shavings.
- Loaded cylinder heads offer convenience.
- Flanges are roll burnished in the radius for increased strength
and to eliminate cracking.
- Induction hardened over full length to increase life and reusability.
- Bore Round over complete length which helps assure piston
rings to conform to liner shape.
- Forging process results in exceptionally high durability.
- Endurance Testing ensures durability
- Made of eutectic aluminum silicon alloy for durability and fatigue
- Specially ground and tapered over full length. Expands to fit liner
perfectly at operating temperatures.
- Controlled casting process ensures proper bonding.
- Special heat treatment modifies and improves the grain structure for
added strength and durability.
- Hard anodized crown for low friction and prolonged wear resistance.
- Forged and precision machined from premium, high strength steel.
- All crankshaft are precision balanced, both statically and dynamically
to provide long life.
- Copper or aluminum bearing material based on variables unique to each engine system.
- Consistent wall thickness to help ensure proper clearance, uniform oil
- Consistent crush height for proper clearance and oil flow.