® rubber tracks are made out of metal core, rubber and steel cord; the finished product forms a continuous type structure. The construction of the rubber track incorporates 3 wound up metal cores, which results in increased bend ability of the track when the crawler is in action. The material and structure of the rubber tracks ultimately provide a low vibration and reduction in noise levels.
Reinforced edges are designed with thicker rubber added between the lugs. This reduces the incidence of slicing of the edges resulting in a longer operating cycle.
Special Features of the ® Rubber Tracks
- 3 Metal Cores Wound Up: Higher durability & Better flexibility
- Smaller Contact Surface (Smaller Lug) : Better grip & traction
- Bi Directional: Tracks are Interchangeable
- Reinforced Edges Between Lugs: decreasing the chance of slicing
- Jointless: Track is much stronger than the joint type