For Mini/Midi Excavators & Compact Track Loaders
Rubber Tracks -
Rubber tracks are manufactured with metal core, rubber and steel cord together; the finished product forms a continuous type structure. The construction of the rubber track incorporates 3 wound up metal cores which results in increased bend ability of the track when the crawler is in action. This results in low vibration and reduction in noise level. Reinforced edges are designed with thicker rubber added between the lugs. This reduces the incidence of slicing of the edges resulting in a longer operating cycle.
Special Features of the Rubber Tracks
- 3 Metal Cores Wound Up: Higher durability & Better flexibility
- Smaller Contact Surface (Smaller Lug) : Better grip & traction
- Bi Directional: Tracks are Interchangeable
- Reinforced Edges Between Lugs: decreasing the chance of slicing
- Jointless: Track is much stronger than the joint type
Size Classification and Part number: Width(mm) x Pitch(mm) (=Distance Between Metal Cores) x Number of Links (=Number of Metal Core)
||Most Popular Brand and Model Application (Interchangeable)
||Bobcat: x320, 320L, x320 Delta, x320E, x322 (TYPE2), x322D, x322E, x323 Cat: 301.8, ME15, MH15
||Hitachi: Ex15 Lotus Root Takeuchi:TB016, TB016 S/LSA, TB016E
||Cat: 303.5, 303CR, ME35, MM35, MM35Bm MM35T, MS35 (TYPE2)
||ASV: RC50 Cat: 247
||ASV: RC100 Cat: 287B
(Other Brand applications Include: Airmann, Ausa, Cams, Doosan, Eurocomach, Fiat-Hitachi, Gehl, Hanix, Hitachi, Hyundai, JCB, Komatsu, Messersi, Mustang, Nagano, Neuson, Nissan, Terex, Thomas, Volvo)
* Lug patterns on rubber tracks may be different but they are guaranteed to fit.
** Other part no. not included in the list are available. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions. Part Numbers and Brand names are used for reference purposes only.
* Other part no. not included in the list are available. Please contact your sales representative if you have any questions. Part Numbers are used for reference purposes only.